BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Halloween Treats


I needed some crafting therapy this weekend after a very long week at school so I decided to put together some treat bags for my team teachers.  With this being Halloween and Red Ribbon week, the kids are  extra hyper.  We may need a couple bites of something sweet to help us "survive"!!!!!


I used the Stampin' Up! treat cups for the pumpkins and I filled them with the orange starburst candy corn.  I used the Cricut cartridge Create a Critter to cut out the pumpkins and a Tim Holtz embossing folder for the texture.

I used the Stampin' Up! thin cello bags along with the candy corn M&M's (which by the way are really good!)  For the candy corn image, I used an old Stampin' Up! set Tasty Sweet (retired).


I had so much left over candy corn and I decided that it wasn't a good idea to keep them in the house so I bagged them up in the Stampin' Up! small cello bags. *Not sure if they still sell these or not. I used an older set called Got Treats (retired) for the phrase and the candy image is also from the Tasty Sweet set.


And here they are all bagged up!!  I haven't made teacher gifts in a while and I really enjoyed putting these together.  If you have any questions, please let me know!  Happy crafting!

**all paper from Stampin' Up!






0 comments: