BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, October 21, 2013

Superhero Gifts


We are invited to a birthday party for two brothers who are 4 and 2.  They both love superheros.  Their mom always does such great parties for boys so I love seeing everything that she comes up with each year.  This year I decided to make their gifts using my new silhouette cameo machine.



I first found a .png image for each logo online by doing a google search.  I then put it into my silhouette designer edition software and created a cut file by tracing the image.  (This is probably my favorite part of the cameo.  I could NEVER do this with my cricut!)  I then make the file and cut it from black paper.  I attached it to the yellow background and placed the red 'S' into the superman frame and viola!  Framed names!!




I decided to make a matching birthday card for each boy using the same cut file just modified a little to fit on a standard A2 size card.

If you have any questions, please let me know!  Thanks for looking!!!

0 comments: