BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, June 30, 2011

My latest project

I thought I would share with you my latest project. I am hosting a baby shower for a dear friend of mine and I'm really excited to do so! Here are the invitation that I made for the shower!

I loved this card because the entire baby carriage is covered with glitter! It's not often you can get by with glitter for a baby boy!!!

There will be more projects for this baby shower to come! Thanks for looking! If you have any questions, just let me know!

Supplies:
Stamps: PK baby faces
Paper: Stampin' Up bashful blue, certainly celery, chocolate chip, and whisper white
Accessories: SU Satin ribbon (old olive), scallop and oval punches, dots embossing folder, glitter, Baby Steps cricut cartridge, copic markers, computer font for sentiment