BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Happy Birthday to my Friend




One of my dear friends celebrated her birthday a couple of weeks ago. Me being the crafty girl that I am decided to make her a birthday present. Despite many attempts to discover the length and width of my friend's camera strap I had to flat out ask her. I wanted to make her a camera strap cover for her Canon ISXI camera. Seeing that I have a Rebel I could not use the measurements from mine. I found the inspiration for this project HERE. She has a wonderful tutorial on how to make these. Instead of quilting mine, I just make one long strap out of a single piece of fabric. I also made one for my camera and it's very comfortable!

Of course I had to make her a birthday card that accompanied it!


All supplies are SU!

Thanks for looking! If you have any questions, please let me know!

0 comments: