BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, June 22, 2017

Birthday Card

I have finally had some time to get back into my craft room and get some things done.  I am trying to catch up on my Project Life, and I have two and a half months left in 2016 to finish.
My sister's birthday was this month, so I decided to make her a card.  I pulled out a Stampin' Up! set called Sprinkles of Life along with some inks and created this card.



I used the Stampin' Up! colors Melon Mambo and an oldie Lucky Limeade.  I also used Lawn Fawn's Quinn's 123s for the numbers and Simon Says Stamp It's No Secret set for the happy birthday greeting.  I have hoarded this Mambo Melon pom-pom trim for a long time, and this card needed something.  The trim added the perfect little touch to the cupcake.  I just used a sponge dauber to add the ink to the stamped images before I cut them out.



I pulled out an old Technique Tuesday set called Turn 29 for the inside sentiment and I really like how it turned out.

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you have a good summer!

0 comments: