BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, August 11, 2014

Last Monday Made It 2014


Well, its back to school time here so this will be my last Monday Made It for the year.  For more great ideas, visit Tara at 4th Grade Frolics.  On with the creations.......


I wanted a new, stylish clipboard for all of my important teacher stuff (and mainly to be able to clip things to a place that I won't loose them the first week!)  So, off to Walmart I went and picked up this clipboard for just under $4.


Well, you know I can't leave well enough alone, so, I added my touch!  I pulled out some trusty vinyl from my stash, got my cameo all set up, and went to work.  I got the inspiration from this fabulous teacher blogger HERE.  She was even so kind to tell me what font she used (because it was perfect) so that I could copy her.


I did place the vinyl on the back of the clipboard so that when I write on the clipboard I don't have lumps and bumps.  I forgot and cut my name out in pink regularly, but I went back and flipped the text horizontally so that the sticky part would be on the front and I could place it on the back. (not pictured correctly)  


I also use drywall tape to transfer my vinyl.  Its not as sticky as the transfer tape and I can see through it better.  I don't do a ton of vinyl work, but this roll has lasted several years so far.

And here is the finished product.  I did also add some black vinyl circles.  I used Cricut brand (black and white) and Silhouette brand (pink).  Both cut great on the machine, but the Cricut vinyl is thicker and more opaque than the Silhouette brand.




Since the machine was out, I decided to add my name to this caddy to use at my group table.  


Thanks for looking.  If you have any questions, please let me know!  Thanks!














0 comments: