BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, April 17, 2013

My Last Baby Shower.....For a While At Least

So my BFF was having her third child and she had NEVER had an official baby shower!!  Can you believe that?!?  I couldn't!!  I told her that even though she was having her third girl that she still deserved a baby shower.  So, I hosted one for her.  Here are some of the pics.  It was a Jungle Jill themed shower.  I did a lot of my usual, just with ALOT of pink!! :)

The food table.  I made hair bows and used them to clip up the pink table cloths

centerpieces

The so cute cake, tutu punch bowl, and the diaper cake

Not my best work.....it looked much better on Pinterest and in my mind
The sign in table with the purse favor boxes (giraffe & zebra print options) as well as the glass block light for the baby's room

Violet's diaper cake.  (I LOVE that giraffe)
Thanks for looking!!  If you have any questions, please let me know!!

3 comments:

Crystal16 said...

How did you do the center pieces? Where can I find the items that match so well with the jungle jill theme?

Crystal16 said...

Where did you get the items to make the center pieces and wreath?

scrappingwest said...

Hi and thanks for visiting my blog. For the animals I used the Create a Critter Cricut cartridge. For the "it's a girl" sign I used the New arrival Cricut cartridge.