BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, June 15, 2012

Power Ranger Birthday Card


While walking through Joanns one day I saw an new product called Honey Bee honeycomb paper by Colorbok.  I've been wanting some of the Honey Pop paper that you can buy at Archivers for a while.  Since Archivers is over 2 hours from my home, I haven't gotten any.  I was really excited when I saw this at Joanns!!!


This is a paper that is "honeycomb" like and when opened creates a 3-D image.  I freehand cut a candle and flame from the honeybee paper and placed in inside the card.


I've been seeing a lot of cards lately that are created with digi stamps.  I'm a red rubber stamp girl myself, but I have seen many very cute digi stamp images colored with copics.  I did a youtube search and found that I can print the images with my inkjet printer and color them with my copics the same as using momento ink!!!!  I thought I'd give it a try on my nephew's birthday card!
 


For the outside I found a Power Ranger image and printed it onto Neenah card stock and colored it in with my copics.  It was really fun and my nephew really enjoyed it. I used a Stampin' Up! set for the birthday greeting and background paper was also from SU!

If you have any questions, let me know!! Thanks for looking!!!

0 comments: