I have posted a version of this before on my blog. You can view it HERE. This was also made for my sister-in-laws shower as part of her decorations. All the decorations I made were also my gift to her (along with a few other things!) I just love showers!!!
- 1 pkg of baby washcloths
- 1 pkg of baby spoons/forks
- curling ribbon
- 1 container
- cricut cuts
- floral wire
- basket shred
- 1/2" ribbon
- cellophane bags (I used Stampin' Up! small flat cellophane bags item # 103104)
- unfold a washcloth
- begin to fold it in about 1" until you have a long roll
- curl the folded washcloth in on itself until you have formed the lollipop portion (looks like a spiral)
- put the fork/spoon onto the back to create the 'stick'
- place in the cellophane bag
- tie at base of washcloth with curling ribbon
- place basket shred into continer
- arrange lollipops in container with cricut cuts
- decorate the outside of the container
- admire your creativity!!