BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, October 13, 2011

Wedding Shower Favors

I was asked to help with a shower for a girl I go to church with.  Being the "shower diva" that I am (LOL) I said sure!  They needed me to do some favors. This is what I came up with.

Like I said earlier this week, these pillow box favors are becoming my go-to favors.

Since I am making 100 of these cute little things I found a way to shrink the pillow box favor by cutting it out once from a transparency sheet and then moving the box down a bit and aligning it again on the die and cutting it a second time.  HERE is a link to a youtube video that shows what I did.  This way I can get 2 of the Hershey nugget treats into the box instead of 3 which is what it will hold when cut regularly.



My sweet hubby bought me the Cricut Flower Shoppe cartridge for my birthday and I couldn't think of a better time to use it.  After some youtube research I settled on this flower design. 

The spiral cut measures about 2.5 inches wide.  The finished flower rosette measures just over 1/2".  They are very small, but perfect to put on this tag.  I used the scallop 1 cut (see picture below).

Here is a close up of the label that I created using the finished flower.


If you have any questions, please let me know!  Thanks for looking.

0 comments: