BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Lingerie Shower Invitations

My sister is getting married next month and while I'm busy getting ready for that I thought I'd show you the invites for her lingerie shower. They were super simple to make and turned out really cute! The hardest part was getting the wording to match with the shape. If anyone has done this before and has any suggestions, I would love to hear them!!!
I used one of my favorite color combos--bright pink and black! If you have any questions, please let me know!!! Thanks for looking!!!

Supplies:
paper: Stampin' Up! Melon Mambo & Basic Black
cartridge: Tie the Knot
accessories: Basic Black satin ribbon (SU!), and pink glitter glue

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's so pretty!

Cathryn said...

Very nice, I love it!!! TFS, your new follower Cathryn67 :)
inthepinkcathryn.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Can you give me directions on how you made these? They are super cute and I have been trying to find something like this for my sister.

scrappingwest said...

Yes, I started with my gypsy and the Tie the Knot cartridge. I welded two of the corset images together to create the card base out of black. Then I cut the layer image with pink cardstock and then embellished with stickles. To help you make the base of the card, check out this video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2FbxYjis4fk

Let me know if you have any other questions!!